Terms of Your use of the Site and Service
1. You will not: (a) resell, transfer or provide to any other person the Site or Service or use of or access to the Site or Service; and (b) allow any other person access to any password, user ID or account given to you by Wedding Notebook or allow or assist any other person to do so.
3. Wedding Notebook has no obligation to monitor the Service. However, You acknowledge and agree that Wedding Notebook has the right to monitor the Service electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any relevant law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Service properly, or to protect itself, its group companies or its other subscribers. Wedding Notebook will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. You agree that Wedding Notebook may contact you from time to time using the details You have provided through registration of the Service regarding the Service.
5. You must: (a) provide for Your own access to the Internet and pay all associated telecommunication service and access fees; and (b) provide all equipment necessary to make connection to the Internet.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law Wedding Notebook disclaims and excludes any and all implied warranties, terms and conditions, including, but not limited to: (i) any warranties, terms and conditions concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, products, Services or Sites and (ii) any warranties, terms and conditions of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose in all cases whether implied by statute, custom or otherwise. This disclaimer applies to any action, proceeding, claim, damage, loss, cost or expense ("Loss") caused by or arising from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortious or delictual behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law neither Wedding Notebook nor any of its employees, agents, successors, assignees, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to You or any other third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including without limitation any loss of data, profit, contract, opportunity or wasted expenditure) arising out of use of Service or Site or inability to gain access to or use the Service or Site or arising from any breach of any warranty.
9. Clauses 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 shall not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by Wedding Notebook's negligence.
10. Wedding Notebook shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligation caused by any event beyond its reasonable control.
11. The Site may allow access to other services available through the Internet and provided by persons other than Wedding Notebook. You agree not to hold Wedding Notebook liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such services.
12. Without prejudice to Clauses 6 to 11 inclusive, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law Wedding Notebook shall not be liable to you for any Loss howsoever caused other than for any personal injury or death caused by Our negligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
13. Except where stated otherwise, Wedding Notebook is the owner and/or authorised user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark used or appearing at the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information available on or downloaded through the Site. You may not download and/or save a copy of any of the screens or other information provided through the Service or Site for any purpose except as otherwise provided by express permission.
14. Wedding Notebook does not grant any licence or other authorisation to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyright works or other intellectual property, by placing them on the Site.
15. The content presented at this Site may vary depending upon your browser functionality and limitations.
16. Wedding Notebook reserves the right to change any information on the Site or provided by the Service including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice.
17. Wedding Notebook shall not be held liable for any material available at the Site which is provided by any third party.
18. Information in any web pages that are linked to the Site comes from a variety of sources. Wedding Notebook does not author, edit, or monitor these pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that Wedding Notebook shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
19. You acknowledge and agree that Wedding Notebook and any of its website co-branding providers have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by Wedding Notebook or its website co-branding providers of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites.
20. You acknowledge and agree that Wedding Notebook shall not be responsible or liable with regard to any linked sites, non-Wedding Notebook web site, and any other web site which may be linked to or from the Site.
21. Clicking on certain links within this Site might take you to other web sites for which Wedding Notebook assumes no responsibility of any kind whether for the content, availability or otherwise.
Restrictions and Termination
23. You acknowledge and agree that Wedding Notebook may in its sole discretion deny you access to the Site, Service and any materials stored on the Internet, or access to third party services, merchandise or information on the Internet through Wedding Notebook, and Wedding Notebook shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from lack of notification.
24. Wedding Notebook is taking reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that Your information is disclosed only to those specified by You. However, the Internet is an open system and Wedding Notebook cannot and do not guarantee that the personal information You have entered will not be intercepted by others.
25. If You wish to make purchases through the Site, You may be asked by the merchant or information or service provider from whom you are making the purchase to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanism information. You agree not to hold Wedding Notebook liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings with any merchant or information or service provider through the Service. You agree that all information you provide any merchant or information or service provider through the Service for purposes of making purchases will be accurate, complete and current. The merchants and information and service providers offering merchandise, information and services through the Service set their own prices and may change prices or institute new prices at any time. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to purchases through the Service.